Way back in 2018 and 2019, when Andrew still had Travel Photos based in Japan, we offered “photo books” to commemorate your travels to Japan. We’d do the photo shoot, book preparation, and delivery. We are bringing the concept back – but better than ever!
We want to show the story of you for the future generations. We will show you at your best doing the things you love, doing the things that define you, so future generations can understand who you were.
Our standard print product and design choices feature matte and low-sheen papers and prints. This allows for the whole photo to be seen in its entirety without shine interference.
To make it easy for you:
- We expertly perform the photo shoot with you and the people you care about
- We recommend a selection of photos
- You choose your preferred photos
- We make the design and template format decisions, and may consult with other experts to ensure a quality final product
- We get your final approval of the digital product before production
- We organise the expert production, quality assurance, and delivery
- We manage long-term storage of all digital files for reproduction
New options are:
- A3 Premium Heirloom (landscape-orientation 42x29cm, hardcover) Premium or photo-print cover. Produced in Australia. Paper and ink combinations are to ensure 200 year permanency.
- A4 Quality Heirloom (portrait-orientation 21x29cm, hardcover), photo-print cover. Produced in Australia. Paper and ink combinations are to ensure 200 year permanency.
- Magazine Style (portrait-orientation 22x28cm, softcover), photo-print cover. Printed in the USA by our trusted vendor (the same we used for our travel-themed photo books – pre-2020).